Security Camera Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Security Camera Recommendations

I am running a small business with around 50-100 employees and have been thinking to set up a security camera to keep surveillance on all. I already set up arlo security camera outside the parking lot. It has motion detection, night vision and also completely wireless. I have operated it via arlo app for pc. I am looking for a security camera of similar features but of different brand

We've been using the Wyze Cam Pan 1080P in our office and it works really well. Not sure about a PC based interface though.

Comment

You need to talk to a professional
      geometry dash

Comment

Wyze cams are cheap. I have used them in small numbers with OK results. Running the USB cable to the cameras is a but sketchy but if you have the outlets not too hard to set up.

You have to decide what's the point of doing this type of surveillance. Are you spying on your employees? Are you just interested in after hours security? It boils down more to the type of software than to the camera at that point. If you want after hours security then you'll need an alert system and plenty of stream recording. If you're just spying on your employees, then you can just jump around the feeds from your phone. Wyze does not have a PC or Mac based application. You can run an Android emulator but this is not for the casual observer. A lot of wifi streams (dozen?) can stress your wifi backbone so some consideration of the net infrastructure needs to be taken.

So yeah. Hire a professional.

Comment

Greetings, I'm Adam. I'm functioning as a safety officer in an automobile manufacturing company. We have numerous employees working in our company. Consistently we will update our office alarm security. So now we need an expert group for that. Any recommendations please

Comment

Working...
          X