No announcement yet.

Insteon Hub with Alexa in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure they have NOT submitted the skill for review. The wait cannot be that long... Here is a recent response from Amazon:

"Hello Paul,

This is Joseph from Alexa Support.

I understand your concern regarding the availability of the Alexa skill 'Insteon' in Canada.

I've forwarded your feedback to our concerned department and I'm sure that they'll look into this and come up with this Skill in Canada as well. However, skill developer will be in the best position to help you. I've further researched on the skill and see that the skill developer has provided contact information for help and feedback. Here's what I found:

[URL]http://www.insteon.com/contact-support-other-support[/URL]

I've also asked our technical team to reach out to the skill developer and let them know about the issue. While we aren’t able to provide a timeframe for when the skill will be available in Canada, but we'll let you know once the developer has released the skill in Canada.

On a personal level, I appreciate your patience, cooperation and understanding in this matter. It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer & we want to make sure you are always taken care of.

Please know that we value our customers satisfaction and convenience above all else it's the foundation on which our company was built.

If you have any other questions or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to contact us again. You can reach Alexa Customer Support by phone or chat by clicking Contact Us on our Alexa support pages at:

[URL]http://www.amazon.com/alexasupport[/URL]

We're available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Your feedback helps us improve your experience with Alexa. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

We'd appreciate your feedback. Please use the buttons below to vote about your experience today.

Best regards,
    Joseph

Amazon.com
    "

Comment

Another few weeks have gone by... Noting!

Comment

Working...
      X