Switch Recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Switch Recommendation

Hi. I have a couple single gang switches with two switches each in a couple rooms. Which dimmer switches would be best to replace these as I am not finding any with two buttons. Thanks :)

Do you mean duplex switches (they look like a duplex receptacle with two switches instead of outlets)? If so, then you'll need at least a Keypad and Micro Module to replace [I]each[/I] duplex switch and keep the functionality of controlling two devices from each wall switch location.
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Just for clarification, a 6 button keypad will only work with the one load directly connected to it and the other 5 loads will each need to have a micro module connected to them before the switch can be used with them?

Comment

Working...
      X