Outdoor HD Camera and Hub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoor HD Camera and Hub

I can not get video from camera (Outdoor HD) if I use the Windows app, or try a a Browser directly It seems that the pluggin crash for Chrome or Firefox , Can some body tell me Why?

Can you be more specific than "the pluggin crash?' Precisely what is happening?
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Let me give more detail... I have two type of cameras on the lan a Indoor Pant & Tilt and a HD Ourdoor, The Outdoor HD camera is working properly in a static address in the LAN if you use explorer as a browser (ActiveX) the video appears normally but if you use Chrome or Firefox a plug in is requested to download , I allowed but when you try to run it It do not work (A message is prompted that a DLL crashed) and do not show video only the configuration of the camera is allowed.
      If you use the HUB app to access the cameras after you add it to the app If you use an IOS device it shows the video feed normally in both cameras but If you try with the Windows app the HD camera can not connect. The problem only happens with the Outdoor HD Camera the Indoor works normally.

Comment

From Firefox, Ctrl-Shft-A. Scroll down, Is there a VLC Web Plugin? If so, which version? And which version of Firefox are you on? Windows?
        Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
        Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Working...
        X