how to choose folder to save to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to choose folder to save to

I am running computers with Windows 7 or Windows 8. I have IE, Firefox, and Chrome installed on both. I am trying to figure out how to choose where to save the video that is recorded when motion is detected.

You would need to view the camera through Internet Explorer, go to Device Management, then select User Settings. At the bottom of this menu you should see an option to select the folder for your Alarm Recordings.

Regards,

Taylor

Comment

When I chose a folder other then the default one I get "Set alarm path failed"

Comment

Which camera?
        Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
        Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Wi-fi camera, SD, [h=1]INSTEON 75790 WIRELESS SECURITY IP CAMERA WITH PAN, TILT AND NIGHT VISION[/h]

Comment

Only IE has a recording feature with that camera.
            Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
            Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Working...
            X