Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LED Bulb ON Level wrong.

Hello everyone, I'm new on this Forum.
    I decided to go with Insteon, after searching several Home Automation on the internet, Insteon seems to be the one at the moment.
    I started with the Hub plus a LED Bulb. After playing for a while and getting used to the system and the app on both my iPad and my Android HTC phone, everything seems to be working fine.
    My query is this: When I set the Lamp on a Schedule with say; On at Sunset, Off at 22:00, On Level 25%, Ramp Rate 0.5 sec. Now when the Sched kicks on, the Lamp always comes On at 100% level. Could somebody please enlighten me where I'm going wrong. I'm aware that I can create a Scene, but why is this Schedule going wrong without having to create a Scene.
    Any info will be appreciated and thanks in anticipation.

Hi TFitzpatri8, thanks so much for your reply. I did have a Scene set up when I started playing about with the system and it did work with the 20% On time etc. But because I also had a Schedule on the bulb in it's own properties, with the same time and dim setup, I deleted the Scene thinking that, by just using the bulb schedule it will work without having to create a Scene, obviously I was wrong!
    BTW, in the Edit Device, LED Bulb, Local Properties (in the App), one can change the On Level, Ramp Rate etc. So what I can understand, that won't work without a Scene being also scheduled on that device! is that right?
    Thanks again in anticipation for any other comments/suggestions.

Comment

Working...
    X