X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once your in its hard to get out

Comment

Originally posted by B-ran View Post
      Its not about money it's a WISH LIST!! Dude you gotta back off a bit.
      Insteon is asking for likes about ideas... maybe this is a good one !
      You've been here for 2 months and all of 10 posts so unless you plan on going back and reading up on this troll just mind your business. As with any wishlist, you will see explanations from certain members of the forum. Some things may be possible while others may not. Me responding with why it is unlikely to change is simply making a person aware of the difficulties (especially when presented from someone that is a known troll).

He's not posting for new ideas. He's posting to be a troll. He wants specific things done for him when he has been presented options. He simply doesnt want to use those options.

Ttantalo is a worthless &^* POS that simply needs to disappear. Take some time to read why he gets hell and you will understand why everyone on this thread and any of his other ones talk down to him.

Like Stus has said, ignore him. Thats what I plan on doing from this point. It use to be fun dogging him but now he's just a pain.

Comment

Yeah come on this lilyoyo1 fool needs to go on time out ! Who's with me ?

Comment

Originally posted by lilyoyo1 View Post

You've been here for 2 months and all of 10 posts so unless you plan on going back and reading up on this troll just mind your business. As with any wishlist, you will see explanations from certain members of the forum. Some things may be possible while others may not. Me responding with why it is unlikely to change is simply making a person aware of the difficulties (especially when presented from someone that is a known troll).

He's not posting for new ideas. He's posting to be a troll. He wants specific things done for him when he has been presented options. He simply doesnt want to use those options.

Ttantalo is a worthless &^* POS that simply needs to disappear. Take some time to read why he gets hell and you will understand why everyone on this thread and any of his other ones talk down to him.

Like Stus has said, ignore him. Thats what I plan on doing from this point. It use to be fun dogging him but now he's just a pain.
          Wow dude that's going too far. Thanks for the advise though.
          I am not impressed with the cruelty you both possess (and frankly i am not sure I care) so the point is, you both have to watch yourselves with this behavior.
          I want to make clear lilyoyo1, you do seem upset and vengeful.
          Let it go, both of you .
          ttantalo you have to accept that you have to work for your goals, so stop whining like a little girl !!!

Comment

I am not impressed with the cruelty you both possess (and frankly i am not sure I care) so the point is, you both have to watch yourselves with this behavior.
            Let it go, both of you .
            ttantalo you have to accept that you have to work for your goals, so stop whining like a little girl !!!
            Why should I put up with this? Serve the guilty ones here !
            Maybe moderators should review all posts before passing judgement.
            Right? administrators ? come on

Comment

Let it go, both of you .
              You're right, that was too far and I apologize for it. The advice still holds true however. He is treated like he is for a reason that you are seeing for yourself.

Comment

Moot points and mundane situations call for a cold one.

Comment

Moot points and mundane situations call for a cold one.
                  Really? You two belong together.

Comment

Keypads with Stringify is a dead issue, so come on and stop this insanity.

Comment

OK settle down circus clowns
                      Please just close these topics. Administrators lets hope ttantalo and lilyoyo1 will stop.
                      I'm sick of this daytime drama. Lets focus on new helpful topics.

Comment

Originally posted by TFitzpatri8
                        Stop it. Both of you.
                        I think lilyoyo1 has crossed the line here .
                        I'm just making jokes and trying to have fun
                        while this guy has repeatedly taken personal shots.
                        I would kick this guy far away from this forum

Comment

Originally posted by ttantalo View Post
                          I think lilyoyo1 has crossed the line here .
                          I'm just making jokes and trying to have fun
                          while this guy has repeatedly taken personal shots.
                          I would kick this guy far away from this forum
                          You're the only one still commenting. He's obviously moved on as did everyone else. He even stepped up to apologize to B-ran in acknowledgement of being out of line. Yet here you are still stirring the pot. Let it go.

Comment

On and off with Stringify will have to do ttantalo.
                            Why do you need this any way?

Comment

Originally posted by lilyoyo1 View Post

You're right, that was too far and I apologize for it. The advice still holds true however. He is treated like he is for a reason that you are seeing for yourself.
                              No worries, I can see what has happened here. A bit of a history here with back and forth, and I realize we should all move forward! amen!

Comment

I want to control my hue scenes with a different keypad button because I already have an all lights scene tied to main on/off with stringify to control hue accordingly. This would be great however, I do realize the security problems this would invoke, so I guess I'm stuck. Yes stuck with having to get down and dirty with homeseer. The plan is to not rely on maintaining another computer just to have more problems. I know Ive been a pain but I think we all want the future to be now.

Comment

Working...
                                X