Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool, we got another ISY slayer !!

Comment

Maybe we should all become developers and shut down the forum !!

Comment

lilyoyo is right, your a troll. Do you have anything to say that's worth discussing? or are you going to keep complaining?

Comment

Complaining about what exactly?

Comment

Troll, you'll notice I offered to help; your responses, as usual, degenerate instantly into abuse simply because you do not want to hear (or are unable to comprehend) that what you want isn't straightforward.

I have heard a rumour that the guys over at the WeMo forum have developed everything you want and more at absolutely ZERO cost and can utilise all of your existing hardware.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by ttantalo View Post
              1 incher is right dont do it
              Don't get things twisted thinking you can pop off at the mouth all you want. We both know if this conversation was in person you wouldn't run your mouth. Keep the name calling etc. clean. Trust me when I say, there is no way you win at this against me if you keep this up. It will end up for you in embarrassment and hurt feelings. Let it go.

If you dont want people calling you a troll then don't act like one. Contribute something meaningful to these forums and no one will put you on blast. Peruse these forums or any others and you will find Me, Stusviews, Teken, and others debate different things hard. Many times we do not agree but at the end of the day, our ONLY intentions are to see things move forward. Become a meaningful member and people will grow to respect the things you say.

Keep on trolling and we will continue to see you as who you are in the pic.
              Attached Files

Comment

Why you gota make it about fighting.
                I'm sorry if I've offended you, please forgive me I promise to stop.

Comment

Funny pic by the way

Comment

Originally posted by lilyoyo1 View Post

Don't get things twisted thinking you can pop off at the mouth all you want. We both know if this conversation was in person you wouldn't run your mouth. Keep the name calling etc. clean. Trust me when I say, there is no way you win at this against me if you keep this up. It will end up for you in embarrassment and hurt feelings. Let it go.

If you dont want people calling you a troll then don't act like one. Contribute something meaningful to these forums and no one will put you on blast. Peruse these forums or any others and you will find Me, Stusviews, Teken, and others debate different things hard. Many times we do not agree but at the end of the day, our ONLY intentions are to see things move forward. Become a meaningful member and people will grow to respect the things you say.

Keep on trolling and we will continue to see you as who you are in the pic.

Do you know how to use a pin for io lilyoyo?
                    wether it's through isy or homeseer ? I should be able to I just don't know how.

Comment

Originally posted by Beelocks View Post
                      I can explain what you need to accomplish this.
                      I refuse to waste my time doing so if ttantalo insists that it needs to be plug & play and available in a pre-packaged device.
                      The solution is not cheap, pre-packed, or ready-to-go out of a single box; it requires wiring, user input, programming and money.

Would you like me to continue, or would you prefer to whine about something that YOU want someone else create and market specifically for YOUR individual requirements?
                      Sorry dude please continue.

Comment

Sorry dude please continue.
                        How much money and effort are you prepared to invest?

Comment

Do you know how to use a pin for io lilyoyo?
                          wether it's through isy or homeseer ? I should be able to I just don't know how.
                          The closest thing to a pin are the different momentary modes the iolinc can go into. Everything depends on the application you are trying to use it for.

Comment

Explain your setup and exact use case. That would make it easier for someone to help you, if there is a device that fits what you are looking for.
                            Last edited by lilyoyo1; 11-27-2017, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Alexa voice command to arm my envisalink system.
                              that's what I'm trying to do with the io Linc.

Comment

Originally posted by Beelocks View Post

How much money and effort are you prepared to invest?
                                I have a pretty big system I just don'
                                Know how to tune it

Comment

Working...
                                X