6 Button Keypad Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 Button Keypad Question

I have a 6 button keypad setup that isn't quite working right. The big on/off buttons are working fine and are controlling a patio light as they should.

The 4 small buttons have been programmed to control a SwitchLinc dinner on the other side of the room. I have the 4 buttons set to 100%, 50%, 25%, and Off. it all works fine except for one thing: when I press a button the other button stays on. The buttons are set as toggling each scene on and off instead of responding to each other when another is pressed.

Is is there a way to fix this?

thegeek,

You need to either group the buttons so only one button is on at a time or link the other buttons in the Off scene to Off. This way when you turn On the Off button you actually turn off the buttons or load of the keypad.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response - it would appear there is no way to do this on the app.

A quick google search showed me how to do it manually.

Thanks

Comment

The app couldve done that. You simply add the other buttons as responders to each scene in the off position

Comment

Originally posted by lilyoyo1 View Post
          The app couldve done that. You simply add the other buttons as responders to each scene in the off position
          I never would have thought of that. Thank you

Comment

You're welcome. My pleasure

Comment

Working...
            X