X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give people more choices

Comment

The ISY has only one choice and IMO is probably the best. Backups are stored locally. Always available, even if you lose your internet connection. As with anything else involving computers, a backup of local drives is essential.
      Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
      Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Originally posted by ttantalo View Post
        Give people more choices
        You have choices. You just choose to stick with the one that doesn't work

Comment

Its clear I dont belong here Can somebody tell me how to delete my account?

Comment

You don't need to do anything to leave. Simply don't reply. Hey, isn't that not doing anything. But, trollers just can't resist replying repetitively
            Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
            Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Working...
            X