No announcement yet.

More customization options for existing Keypads, switchlincs, and mini remotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More customization options for existing Keypads, switchlincs, and mini remotes

Specifically what I'm looking for is more color options on the keypads and switchlincs, and custom etched buttons for the mini remotes. I've really ramped up my installations into higher-end homes do to the extreme versatility of Insteon and paired controllers like the ISY 994. One of the biggest issues that I run in to is the lack of color options for the wall switches and the label maker labels I have to make for the mini remotes. In the higher-end homes, (and even not so high end) folks are finding a ton of options in lutron switch and plate colors and they find something that they like a lot. They bring me a sample and ask if I can get something to match and I have to say well the best I have are these 6 colors.

Or hey maybe if that's not ever gonna be in the roadmap then maybe provide us with some 3D drawings so that I can get something printed in the color that I need. But mini remotes for sure could use a much better labeling solution.
Working...
X