Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dual-Band IOLinc?

Hello:
    I'd love to see the dual-band reliability of the newer switch devices incorporated into an update for the IOLinc device. Some of us have insurmountable noisy electric issues that can't be filtered out, or detached garages/buildings that are on separate subpanels, and powerline can't communicate to.

As most of the current devices seem to be RF or dual-band, it seems that it might be time to refresh/enhance the IOLincs?

I fully agree that a dual-band I/O Linc is desirable. But, what in particular are your devices that cannot be filtered out? And how did you identify the noisy device?
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

I agree we need an updated iolinc. Lets get rid of these major headaches. We are dealing with the weakest link of the insteon network. Everyday there are errors from these devices.

Comment

Working...
      X