New mini remote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New mini remote

The mini remote doesn't work with the hub, or to be specific you can't add the mini-remote as a device then link it into existing scenes. It appears to be an old product that hasn't been modernised to integrate into the new Insteon product suite.

It would be great to be able to set up complex scenes in the app on the hub then add remote control buttons to initiate or end the scenes (like adding a motion sensor as a trigger for a scene). I realise you can program a scene on the mini-remote but this means reprogramming the whole scene which is not practical with whole of house installations.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Phild View Post
    The mini remote doesn't work with the hub, or to be specific you can't add the mini-remote as a device then link it into existing scenes. It appears to be an old product that hasn't been modernised to integrate into the new Insteon product suite.

It would be great to be able to set up complex scenes in the app on the hub then add remote control buttons to initiate or end the scenes (like adding a motion sensor as a trigger for a scene). I realise you can program a scene on the mini-remote but this means reprogramming the whole scene which is not practical with whole of house installations.

Thanks.

Please send back this feed back via the App and also to the support e-mail alias.
    Teken . . .

Comment

Teken - I did, not certain if its related but Insteon have now updated the remote and the hub and they work well together.

Comment

Working...
      X