X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttantalo View Post
    your a mad man stu
    I'm certainly mad about a lot, most especially my wife, but not I'm mad at anything.
    Last edited by stusviews; 11-12-2017, 02:09 PM.
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Sorry I didn't see this until now

Comment

Originally posted by ttantalo View Post
        Pi is fun but boring
        This was offered as an alternative DIY option for those who are tired of waiting for something that will never materialize. The fact it would literally cost less than $75.00 USD for all of the parts including a proper frame / stand alone mount. Means its with in almost anyones budget assuming they took the time to learn and deploy this solution. If you review the link I offered this project allows any custom button, view, details to be presented to the end user.

- You want just a touch KPL ~ This is it
        - You want a endless customized KPL ~ This is it
        - You want a small form factor that fits on a table / standard JBOX ~ That is it
        - You want a sub $75.00 USD DIY KPL solution ~ That is it

There is nothing on the market that directly integrates with Insteon and many other 3rd party systems like this project offers, period. I have no clue where you can link boring with an actual working solution which isn't vaporware.

This project exists because there was a need and demand for it. It also high lighted the developer was willing to put up or shut up.

Can you say the same?!?!?
        Want to make a real difference? Please cast your vote to make the PLM Pro a reality: http://forum.insteon.com/forum/main-...t/8221-plm-pro

Comment

Originally posted by EVIL Teken View Post
          For anyone who is serious about this effort and has some time and technical skills you may consider going this route: http://forum.universal-devices.com/t...-raspberry-pi/

This will offer a custom KPL that will please almost anyone who has waited so long.

If Smartlabs used this open source code and similar low costs parts this same product could be offered for less than $100.00 USD. If we give the bean counters some profit margin than $150.00 USD would offer that profit margin those bean counter are looking for. Let's see if that new guy who bought Insteon is paying attention to happenings in the Home Automation world.
          Teken, dont waste your time. he just wants to troll and get his post count up.

Comment

At least he can get something up
            Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
            Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Bunch of punks

Comment

Originally posted by stusviews View Post
                At least he can get something up
                LMAO ~ I have no words . . .
                Want to make a real difference? Please cast your vote to make the PLM Pro a reality: http://forum.insteon.com/forum/main-...t/8221-plm-pro

Comment

Thank you for the suggestions. I have forwarded them off to the Insteon Engineers for review.

Comment

Working...
                  X