Camera Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camera Control

Lets get control of our cameras in the phone apps like the webpage view does.
    Why are we wasting our time trying to keep this system valid when one app should be handling this??

What no isy recommendation ?

Comment

Cool, thanks for your advice.

Comment

Hi there, thanks for sharing the helpful post. Recently shifted to our new house and planning to install a security system for my house and garage. While discussing with my friend, he suggested me about NYC movers who provided him security system service last year. Any suggestions?

Comment

we need ALL of the functionality incorporated into the insteon app when it comes to controlling cameras
          just sayin

Comment

Give it up already. You picked the cheapest everything. You get what you pay for

Comment

Really? Your not helping as usual.

Comment

And you're trolling as usual. The truth is, you get what you pay for. You choose cheap you get cheap.

Comment

The question is why should we have to pull up the cameras webpage to control the cam while an entry level device such as the hub2 should at least shut of the ir lights I mean come on this is getting ridiculous. Maybe we should be getting more than what were paying for even if its on a budget.
                  I'm trying to make a point on this pathetic forum. Furthermore were not all basement dwelling leeches with nothing better to do than accusing people of trolling.
                  Maybe someone more mature could chime in?

Comment

You were given options that would afford you the capability that you were looking for. Take them. You've made your point now go disappear again unless you have something new to add or help that is actually needed. As for basement dwelling leeches, I can assure you I am far from that. In the end, ive invested properly in my system so I can say, "MY STUFF WORKS". Unlike you, I don't need to come on here complaining because I did take the time and effort to use the proper devices to accomplish what I want to do instead of getting the cheapest everything and then complain when it doesnt do what I want.

Comment

Wow you're an angry person

Comment

I hope somebody is monitoring this forum and realizes what kind of person you really are.

Comment

And your teammate stu

Comment

ttantalo, I fully agree that posts should be helpful or not at all. But adding features, even an apparent easy and low cost one is, most often, neither easy nor low cost, most especially for an entry level device that simply does not have the capability for even the tiniest of improvements. Although RAM is not a high priced item, it's cost increases dramatically as size decreases.

What you and many others are asking for would require a complete redesign including the enclosure and would no longer be an entry level device at an entry level price. The next step up is costly software or a somewhat costly ISY. At this time there is nothing in-between, most likely because the market for such an item is not worth the effort. Ask an actuary.

BTW, my teammate is TFitzpatri8, no one else
                            Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
                            Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Ok so lets work together to solve these small problems. I mean lets look at the hue control post that was closed I was just lookin for a way to control hue with the path of least resistance.
                              Were all smart people but this forum has many unhelpful people. Lets form an alliance to save money and make things happen!

Comment

Working...
                              X