No announcement yet.

Camera Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You were given the path of least resistance and didnt like it. You're looking for the cheapest way out and sometimes that just isnt so. In this life you have to pay for some things.

In the end, the least resistance for you is actually finding someone who will tell you exactly what you want to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by ttantalo View Post
      I hope somebody is monitoring this forum and realizes what kind of person you really are.
      Actually, they know me. They know I am very laid back and helpful. However I do have a low tolerance for the mundane

Comment

I know who you are and don't need your comments.

Comment

Somebody else chime in here please with something besides unwelcome comments ?

Comment

Wow you're an angry person
            Im far from angry. If you actually had a legitimate issue or question you would see a big difference in my response (such as with your security question). Unfortunately your posts offer nothing beneficial. They've been answered (you dont like the answer) so you continue with the same mindless posts. That's when people (including myself) tend to become very short with you.

Should you ever properly invest in getting your system to where you want it to be, I will gladly help you as much as I can and you will see a big difference in my attitude towards your posts.

Comment

I know who you are and don't need your comments.
              Guess what buddy. You got them anyway. Its a public forum and im not doing anything wrong. Just because you dont like it doesnt make it bad. I'm not cursing, calling you names, threatening you etc.

Comment

Are you for hire ?

Comment

Hire for what?

Comment

Well we have proven who is the smart and who is the mundane

Comment

Don't be so hard on yourself. This just isn't your cup of tea. I'm sure you have strengths in other areas.

Comment

A consulting job dummy , oops an insult sorry bro

Comment

You know how to do this without 20 different cloud based companies ? Slick ... show me how with the least amount of steps.

Comment

Or did you loose the subject ?

Comment

Asking someone if they are for hire obviously means you need something. As to what having less information means more questions.

Comment

How do you control your cameras one single program or lots ?

Comment

Working...
                                X