Mighty Mule Driveway Sensor to Apple Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mighty Mule Driveway Sensor to Apple Watch

I finally was able to get driveway alerts to my Apple Watch. I modified the Mighty Mule driveway sensor to trigger an Insteon open close sensor. I use my Insteon hub II (2014) Model:2245-222 to push alerts to the Insteon Apple Watch App. I documented this project in attached link.
    DIY Mighty Mule Driveway, Insteon, NAIS Solid State Relay, Apple Watch
    Insteon Hub II (2014) Model:2245-222
    20 Insteon Modules
    Outdoor HD Camera 2864-232
    HD Camera 2864-22X
    SD Camera 75790
    iPhone 7
    Apple Watch

I appreciate you sharing.
    Last edited by INSTEON John; 05-22-2023, 02:21 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

I have the same problem and really know I do not know what to do I can not find a solution help me.
      Last edited by INSTEON John; 07-21-2023, 12:19 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

Originally posted by Katherine6356 View Post
        I have the same problem and really know I do not know what to do I can not find a solution help me.
        One of the highlights of the event was the engaging panel discussions, where experts from various fields shared their insights and perspectives on current trends and challenges.
        Last edited by INSTEON John; 07-21-2023, 12:18 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

Working...
        X