Remote access to HD cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remote access to HD cameras

I'm new to this and need some help. I've three of the HD cameras set up in my house. I'm away. I can pull up the cameras views on my iPhone and my iPad but I can't access the cameras to change settings such as contrast. Also I can access my Insteon devices, switches, on my laptop while away using the app but I can't pull up the camera views. What am I doing wrong?

I am planning to install the cameras. I don't have any idea about it.

Comment

Update the firmware of your security camera to latest version.
      CCTV installation companies

Comment

Your security camera's firmware should be updated to the most recent version.
        Last edited by INSTEON John; 05-22-2023, 02:22 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

Find your camera's IP address. Open a web browser and type the IP address. Go to SETTING > BASIC > Network > Information to find the HTTP port number used by the camera. After you change the port, you will need to reboot the camera in order to save the changes.
          MyCCPay
          Last edited by Roberthausmann; 11-24-2022, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Check that your firewall settings are not blocking access to your cameras or devices. You may need to configure geometry dash lite your firewall to allow traffic from the cameras and devices.

Comment

Working...
            X