Garage Door Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garage Door Control

Compared to a sedan, the truck parts are bigger and takes up more space. It is quite hard for me to park it in my garage. I'm planning to use RF I/O module to detect HomeLink garage door commands. Is it a good way to initiate commands even in low-light settings? I'm just wondering if the Homelink can detect multiple HomeLink buttons?
    Last edited by SeanM; 09-17-2020, 10:53 AM. Reason: removed ad link

Which RF I/O module? Most HomeLink controllers have 3 buttons, enabling them to control 3 devices. In addition to most garage door openers, HomeLinc can control X10 devices.
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

First, see if Homelink in the car is working, and clear the memory, by simultaneously pressing 1 and 3 on the homelink for about 25 seconds to switch the homelink back to learn mode. After 20-25 seconds, release both keys at the same time, then the homelink memory erase is complete. friv
      Then simultaneously press and hold the button to install on the homelink (in the picture below, the button number 2 will be loaded to remember the opening of the garage), while bringing the remote controller up close to the homelink (only about 3 -5cm) and press and hold the garage door opening button (if you want button 2 to memorize the garage door opening frequency and code)

Comment

The access control panels for single and multi-door garages come with various features that permit you to opt the product that best matches your security needs. The control panels work for garage doors or swing gates and can be outside or inside the garage. The other control panel products have great timed features or motion features for lights, which can help you secure or better sight when you enter your garage. In addition, they offer diagnostics such as temperature, time and additional useful data. In garage technology having the latest can help provide you with safety and security and simplify your life.

Comment

Garage doors and locks typically don't work through voice control. It's a security risk.

targetehr
          Last edited by Jackson862; 03-23-2021, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X