Motion II + Scheduled scene for outside lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motion II + Scheduled scene for outside lights

I'm thinking this can't be done with the hub but here's what i'd like to do.
    I have a scene for my front porch lights that turns on at 20% at sunset and stays on until midnight. I'd like to be able to bump them up to 100% or so with the motion detector and then back down to the original 20% after motion. Right now it shuts the lights off and they stay off until the next day. The lights are on a dimmerlinc. I have the new motionII sensor.

Any ideas on work arounds or other tricks?

What controller?
    HUB, ISY994i?

Comment

Hub. I'm sure I can do it with isy. But I haven't got enough use for one yet to upgrade

Comment

That's not possible with the hub at all.

Comment

Power the MS using an external power supply. Plug the power supply into an Insteon outlet or on/off module and schedule the device that the power supply is plugged into.
          Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
          Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Working...
          X