Toggle Link Dimmer 2466DW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toggle Link Dimmer 2466DW

I installed 2 of these on an old 3 way circuit and it was up and running fine. I now can not control the lights from the switch. ISY994 turns them on and off fine. Any ideas?

Did you use the ISY994i to create the needed Controller and Responded links between them or the manual Set Button Sequences.
    If you used the manual Set Button Sequences. The ISY994i will not know they are cross linked and control each one separately from the Administrative Console.

You may also want to ask in their Forum if you have not yet.
    https://forum.universal-devices.com/

Comment

I used the manual set button sequence to link them. The problem is not with the ISY - it controls them fine. Problem is that one of the switches, responder I believe, will turn the light on and off. The other one does nothing. How fragile are these switches. Could one have failed already?

Comment

Did you link them in both directions. With the Set Buttons?
        One thing that may cause an issue. When you manually linked them where both of them On?
        It is possible to link scenes manually. So an On from one switch turns the other linked module Off.

Manually linking devices and not through the ISY994i can cause some issues. As it does not know the manual links.

Comment

I'm not sure if both of them were on when I linked them. I do know that they both worked ... i.e. both of them turned the light on or off and I could turn the light on with one and off with the other. I will re-link them through the ISY and see if that makes any difference. I am beginning to think, however, that one of the switches went bad.

Comment

Working...
          X