Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Control Split A/C

hi

i would like to know whats the best option for a/c control. Lime tadoo or sensibo

I didn't find a link for the Lime tadoo, Do you have a link? What's best depend on exactly what you wnat to accomplish.
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

I would like to have my a/c integrated

Comment

With homekit/insteon

Comment

Which specific A/C? How do you control the A/C now?
          Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
          Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Hi, its a split a/c with a remote control.

Comment

I did find Sensibo in a search.
              From what I saw it is not an Air Conditioner brand but a control program for an air conditioner. There was also a skill on Amazon for a Echo.
              We need the actual name of the air conditioner. Like manufacturer and model number. Maybe on a model number label on the unit.

Comment

HI, here its

https://store.bgh.com.ar/p/aires/spl...t-control/8567

Sensibo its not the air conditioneer, its a kit that act as a i/R so you can control the AC

Comment

Working...
                X