Not finding Sonos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not finding Sonos

I can't add any. It just says "something went wrong while searching for your Sonos player".

Tried a power cycle on the Sonos Players and my Hub. No idea what to do.

Any suggestions?

Which Hub (there are three)?
    Stu's Views is Education and Fun. What do YOU want to VIEW today?
    MathLandia High school mathematics learning fun.
    Both Stu's Views and MathLandia are free websites that do not sell anything.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Please don't PM with questions that can be asked in a forum.

Comment

2245-222 - the only one that, as far as I know, works with Sonos.

Comment

Well - got it to find my Sonos players but now it won't allow my import my playlists. It just says "We were unable to learn your preset at this time".

Not been an entirely painless process so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Comment

So I got it to add a playlist from Pandora but for some reason it won't add a playlist from my network storage. I wonder if I have some DRM protected songs in there. Through trial and error I know it won't support all music sources but I haven't found a complete list anywhere of what it will and won't support. Here's what I've found

Apple Music and Apple Radio - Not supported
          Pandora - Supported
          Local/Network Media - Supported

I haven't tried Amazon Prime or Spotify yet.

Comment

Mine has never found any Sonos Device. Have had a open tech support issue for two months and no response back from Sonos. Bought a new hub, returned the old one, and went through the pain of reprogramming everything. Still the same issue. I've spent $700 on keypads in order to integrate with Sonos. It's been a total joke.

Comment

Originally posted by rsenatro View Post
              Mine has never found any Sonos Device. Have had a open tech support issue for two months and no response back from Sonos. Bought a new hub, returned the old one, and went through the pain of reprogramming everything. Still the same issue. I've spent $700 on keypads in order to integrate with Sonos. It's been a total joke.

Which hub do you have?

Comment

I have Sonos finding problem with my hub 2245-222. I try multiple time to detect my Sonos on my network with the iOS app without success. Anyone have any advices to correct this finding issue.

the attachment show the screen I got when I try to detect the Sonos. 30 min later it still searching.

thank you

PLM A2
                Hub Version 1012

Comment

Working...
                X