Where are Alert emails stored?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilyoyo1 View Post

I didn't miss that thread. 2 people having issues versus the multitude from years past tells me there may have been other underlying issues more than the system not working in itself. Either way, the fact that there were 2 is a drastic dropoff from the past which tells me that somebody has been busy. When I see the dropoff of new hub purchases where people were having problems connecting the hub also tells me that someone is busy improving the back-end to alleviate previous issues.

While we may want things yesterday, the fact is, there is no point in throwing good money at bad things. Insteon was a wreck under old ownership. It needed to be redone from top to bottom which is much more important than listening to a few who wants things right now. If they don't strengthen their foundation first, nothing they do now will matter long term.

Insteon is not that large of a company (less than 100 employees) that had piss poor leadership. I've been through mergers myself and can say, all actually took years to fully implement what the new ownership wanted to do. Even within those stable companies there were still hiccups and issues that took time to resolve. People on here are harping after less than 6 months when the company that was purchased was a highly mismanaged company.
    Its true six months is nothing in the corporate restructuring world but I can tell you right now new management *Has / Is* played out their first hand. That is *People First* is not the priority of the new leadership its saving pennies. The only reason you sublet in country support and sales is because your eye is on the pennies. That is the first mistake any first year *Head Hunter* makes when they come on site thinking lets start moving local resources to off shore hacks.

As Eagle77 correctly stated the *Mission Statement* which reflects the core values needs to be provided to all. These aren't just words on a piece of paper these are true business values and core objectives which tells everyone what the goals are. I haven't seen one PR or internal memo that reflects this at all. Needless to say I can guarantee you this new guy won't spend one second on the floor to find out what is happening around him.

These are the people I fired by the bushels because this whole hands off just send a freaking email mentality is what got these companies into the dirt.

You lead by example, you show your presence, and by God you make things happen that impact the people and products & services. Empowering your people to do great things is what makes a great company vs a fly by night.

This time six months from now lets see if there is any PR announcements. Lets see if the developer documents are released back into the public domain. Lets see if companies like UDI is given the resources and hardware to produce their very own PLM. Lastly, lets see if the Beta Program is run and operated with the single minded goal of answering questions, fixing bugs, and letting us all test great hardware.

In six months that is a total of 12 months since the new guy took over lets see if he's worth his salt.

Rob Lilleness <-- I'm calling you and your new managers out. Make great things happen because times ticking away and nobody is going to keep waiting.
    Want to make a real difference? Please cast your vote to make the PLM Pro a reality: http://forum.insteon.com/forum/main-...t/8221-plm-pro

Comment

Working...
    X