Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android app updated, no can't authenticate

-no

In the last 20 mins I just updated the Insteon app on my android phone and now it no longer allows me to authenticate. I've noticed that the android app icon is also different as it now has the word "stage" written across the top right hand corner of the icon, whereas that wasn't there previously. Any ideas?
    Last edited by virtualuk; 12-27-2016, 05:49 PM.

BTW - I can log in and access everything through the Insteon for Hub windows application, but Android is a no go at the moment.

Comment

Nope, I'm not in the beta test group AFAIK (I didn't apply to be in it), and I'm downloading the app via the normal Google app store. I even deleted the app and tried to re-install it again but it put the same one on. I wonder if someone pushed a beta copy of the app into the Google app store by mistake? That sucks if they did because now I (and I'm guessing anyone else who isn't in the beta group who has auto update on apps) can't access my whole home automation setup via my phone at the moment which is a nightmare :/

Comment

I can gladly say that someone at Insteon uploaded a new version of the app today to the Google app store (that no longer has the "stage" over the icon) and everything is back to working as normal. Looks like the wrong app might have been uploaded yesterday.

Comment

Working...
        X