Local Monitoring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Local Monitoring

I just setup my Hub2 with 3 Door Open/Close Sensors, 1 Leak Sensor and 1 I/O Linc for my Smoke Detectors and everything seems to be working fine. I was searching for an interface so that I could have a simple secondary monitoring device for just the Open/Close and Leak Sensors. A simple remote PC Board with 4 LEDs would be perfect for me to check all my sensors with just one quick glance. I also would like it as backup monitoring if my internet goes down or my phone battery dies. Too bad the sensors don't have any outputs I could use...........

A KeypadLinc in a Tabletop enclosure can do what you ask. If you get a separate enclosure and an 8-button KeypadLinc, you'll be able to monitor eight areas.
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Thanks for the information. That's perfect and I can move it from room to room if needed.

Comment

Working...
      X