No announcement yet.

Ground Fault Interrupter Ciruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One last question for STUSVIEWS, since you brought up the fact that my problem may be the hub. When I install an on/off module on one of my problem circuits, the app recognizes it, but when I schedule an on/off time and leave the app, then come back the on time has been removed. Then when I try to uninstall the module, the app freezes up on my iPad. I have to completely power down the iPad & restart to get into the Insteon app. Any thoughts on this? Thanks

Comment

Have you tried plugging the Access Point into the GFCI outlet?
      Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
      Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Re: Plugging access point into GFIC, not possible, since GFIC's are circuit breakers.

Comment

OK, have you tried plugging an Access Point into a GFCI protected outlet, preferably on closest to the panel? Does plugging it in trip the breaker?
          Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
          Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Working...
          X