Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2477d in 4 way setup - lights cycle on and off continously.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2477d in 4 way setup - lights cycle on and off continously.

I have multiple insteon switches successfully setup, most in a 2-way configuration but I also have one in a 3 way.

My problem is this - I have a 4 way switch powering (6) 65w incandescent lights, the lights (and the leds on the switch) go to ramp to max on and the go directly off. After 5-10 seconds the do it again and this cycle just continuously repeats itself. If i continue to hold the paddle down during this process i am able to stop the lights and hold the lights on at a dimmed position. I am then end to hold the paddle and increase the brightness too. But once i go to use the switch in a standard on off manner the go back to cycle of going on then off.

things i have tried but did nothing to fix issue - did factory resets on all switches, took all bulbs out and tried one in multiple sockets. changed the switch to a non-dimmable insteon switch (has same cycle, just cant stop like i could with the dimmer).

Please help me. Hate that this is the one thing i can't get to work in an other wise successful transition to insteon.

I replied on the other forum where you posted.
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
        X