Control of both outlets with Houselinc 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Control of both outlets with Houselinc 2

After I add the Outlet 2663 to HouseLinc (latest version, v2.10.25), it's recognized as a single outlet, with no option to independently control the top and bottom outlet that I can see. The product labeling indicates that the outlets can be independently controlled. Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks

HL has not been updated i more than a year. The current version, 2.10.25 does not fully support some newer devices. There is no indication that any updates are forthcoming.
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

So let me get this right...you make a product with a feature that can't be controlled by the main software app for controlling it ! Really ! I just wasted a load of time removing a single On/Off and installing this worthless piece of cr$& !!! Back to the store then.....

Comment

HouseLinc has been designated as a Legacy Software and I doubt any updates will be made.
        As pointed out. Some new modules are not supported. It also will not run on the later HUB II or 2413S Hardware 2.0, firmware 9E PLMs.
        The 2663-222 is in the HouseLinc devices.xml file but defined as an AppliancLinc02CS. Which is what a late revision 2456S3 ApplianceLinc is. With a single controlled outlet.

Comment

Originally posted by reded23 View Post
          So let me get this right...you make a product with a feature that can't be controlled by the main software app for controlling it ! Really ! I just wasted a load of time removing a single On/Off and installing this worthless piece of cr$& !!! Back to the store then.....
          Apple computers don't run Mac software, older TVs don't receive current broadcasts. Electronics advances. It's the old stuff that's worthless, not the new. If you want the latest and greatest, then you need to occasionally update.
          Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
          Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Working...
          X