LED load on 8 button keypad flashes on/off when turned on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LED load on 8 button keypad flashes on/off when turned on

Manually programmed, no software or external hardware or app.
    Three 8-button dimmer keypads and two 6-button relay keypads each have one button controlling the same scene, "ALL EXT". Scene consists of relay and dimmer loads (LED and incandescent). All of the scenes and all but one individual load work.

On the 8-button dimmer keypad that actually controls one of the loads, when the individual load button is pressed to turn on the load, it flashes on/off. The load is 4 ea LED lights, the same as three of the other load groups, all working fine in scenes and as individual loads. If it flashes and I immediately push and hold in the button, the load comes on and ramps to full intensity, it is like I have somehow told the load to come on at an intensity less than is needed to maintain the LED's. How do I reset that single button to come on at full intensity when it is pressed ON?

All common scene buttons are CONTROLLER/RESPONDER to one another, all individual loads are RESPONDERS only to the scene CONTROLLERS.
    Thanks
    Gary
    "It was supposed to work"

Response is at the other forum you posted to.
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Originally posted by stusviews View Post
      Response is at the other forum you posted to.
      Thanks....I will look for it
      Thanks
      Gary
      "It was supposed to work"

Comment

Working...
      X