Amazon Echo not recognizing Nest thermostat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Echo not recognizing Nest thermostat

I linked my Nest thermostat to to the Echo and it shows on the App that it is linked but Echo doesn't discover it for some reason. All my other Insteon devices work on the Echo. I tried to unlink and re-link but Echo still doesn't discover the Nest Thermostat. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

This is an Insteon specific forum. You may want to post on the Nest and/or Echo forums. There are probably many Nest plus Echo users. That doesn't mean that someone using all of Insteon, the Echo and Nest user won't post here
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

The insteon hub only allows the Echo to talk to Insteon devices not peripheral devices added to the hub. The great news is that the Echo now supports Nest directly

Comment

Working...
      X