Multi Scene Working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi Scene Working?

Has anyone been able to get this switch to send one scene command for OPEN and second scene command for CLOSE?

I tried in beta for 8 hours using every possible jumper setting.

When nothing worked, I just set it back to an Open/Close sensor, and it turn on the Hall Light when you open the Hall Closet Door,
    which turns on two associated buttons on nearby keypads. Then when it closes, they all go back off.

That works great. And in most cases, that is how someone is going to use it.

But I wanted to try it at the Front Door. There I need it to Turn on the Entry Light when it goes OPEN,
    but Leave the Entry Light alone when it closes, and turn on the Stair light. Now I realize, if we were leaving,
    this would leave on the Stair light, but that is ok.

If you have one that works in the 2 scene mode. What is the last 6 of the ID? And how did you do it?
    We can't all be heroes, because somebody has to sit on the curb and applaud when they go by. -Will Rogers

"What are we going to do tonight, Brain?"
    "Same thing we do every night, Pinky.
    Try to take over the WORLD! "

Toshiba C855-S5350 4GB -- Win 8.1
    Iphone 4 32GB -- IOS 7.0.4 (Jailbroken)
    NetGear WNDR3700v2
    1 Therm : 5 Keypads : 3 Switches : 3 Lamps : 1 Appliance : 1 Outlet : 1 Sensor
    1E.CA.C2 V 4.8 A 02/08/13

Wow. A year and a half ago and this problem was present? It's still present for me today (Sept 2015). I have the Rev 1.B Open/Close and it has no jumper for setting it to Scene Mode, but the manual describes a confusing and contradicting method of setting a scene. I've tried every combo I can think of for button presses, and even establishing a scene with an ISY994 has the same result. The result being that whatever you set ON for one scene always goes OFF when the sensor changes state. No way to turn on a light and leave it on, contrary to the ability the manual says you're supposed to have. If anyone can suggest a way to turn on something with anything and have that something STAY ON, I sure would like to hear it. A method that does not include an ISY please. I can do it that way but it adds an annoying delay to the light activation.

Comment

Working...
    X