Leak Sensor Email Alert Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leak Sensor Email Alert Not Working

Hi, have had my Insteon system working well for a while now. Just added 2 leak sensors. Both were found and work fine with the push notification from the app on my tablet and phone.

Under alerts, I have wet alert on, dry alert off, under the wet alert "message and recipients" I have push notification on, to my email address with the subject and message.

When testing the sensors, I get the built in app notification on the phone, but no email.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

TF, I did not see any such email and it is not in my spam folder either. Anything else I can do? It already had the right address filled out, should I try to change to a different email and see?

Thanks,

Mike

Comment

Corto, send an email to: support@insteon.com and let them know that you want them to resend the email alert confirmation. They will need your Hub ID and the email address on the account.

If you add another email address Insteon will send another confirmation to that new email address. Could be a good test to see if you are getting the activation emails or if they are getting filtered/blocked.

Comment

Thanks, Sean.

Comment

Working...
        X