Daily end of leak event alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily end of leak event alert

Every day around 9:30AM I get a text and email alert that a leak event is over. There is no leak, I have checked visually and by touch. I get no leak event started alert.

I have the sensor set to alert for leak events starting, but no alert for ending in hopes I can stop the nuisance alert, but that has not worked. Thoughts?

The leak Sensor has a heartbeat message it send approximately every twenty four hours. Maybe it is triggering you text message.
    What Insteon controller are you using?

Comment

I'll check the exact model tonight, but it is from the starter kit sold at Microsoft Stores.

Comment

I have the exact same problem. I have the starter kit (hub + 2 switches) I bought 2 leak sensors separatly. They work when I test them but i also receive a daily "end of leak event"

Comment

I have the same issue here. I am getting a daily text with end of leak event. Did you guys figure that out? Would a reset do the job?

Comment

That is the "heartbeat" message. It lets you know that the monitor is alive and working. If you do not get the message daily your sensor is offline. Would be nice if it said something else though

Comment

Working...
            X