Controlling Dimmer Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Controlling Dimmer Module

I am controlling the lamp dimmer module (2457D) with the wall dimmer switch (2447D). I am also using the Harmony Elite Remote. I want the Harmony remote to control wall the dimmer switch connected to the lamp dimmer module. For example, I hit the dimmer wall switch when I am going to bed(light on) and when I am in bed and don't want to get up to hit the switch to turn the light off. I want to hit the Harmony button that controls the wall switch that controls the lamp dimmer module. I am using hub 2245-222.
    Any help would be appreciated.

An IR Linc can accomplish what you want to do.
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

I am already controlling the dimmer switch thru the Harmony Remote. The problem is, when I use the remote, the dimmer switch doesn't control the lamp dimmer module.

Comment

The 2477D can only control the 2457D with its local button scene.
        When you control the 2477D with the Harmony Remote. It will not control the 2457D directly.
        I am not a HUB user. There maybe a way to put both the 2477D and 2457D into the same scene.

Comment

Working...
        X