add mini remote (8 Scene)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

add mini remote (8 Scene)

I can not add "mini remote" to app " Insteon for Hub ".
    Please help me !

What is the model of the HUB and 8 scene Remote?
    Is it the one for the US area or one of the overseas models?
    Other areas of the world use different RF frequencies. So mixing Insteon RF devices for different parts of the world may not work together.

Comment

Battery powered devices are not currently compatible with the Hub Pro.
      Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
      Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

http://www.insteon.com/support-knowl...rm?rq=2245-222

Comment

Thank you for the info. I was looking for the same thing. Any chance the remotes will be added to the Insteon+ app one of these days?
          A slightly separate question, but does the fact that remotes are not connected cause the app to be out of sync? (after having pressed the remote button the lights are no longer in the correct status in the app)
          Thanks for your help!

Comment

remote can not sync with Insteon applications.That's what I know

Comment

Insteon, it has been almost four years since you made the mini remote manageable through the hub with the iOS app but still not Android. Please, invest a little effort and extend this to functionality to Android.

Comment

Working...
              X