SD card not found error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SD card not found error

I have the indoor HD camera, 2864-222 rev 3.1. I put in a 64 GB SD card and it reports there is no SD card. I've tried formatting both in NTFS and exFat (the default format for the card). It is a SanDisk memory card so it isn't a cheap card. It works fine in my PC.

I believe that the maximum SD card supported bu the camera is 16 GB.
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

It doesn't state that anywhere in the manual or the web site. I looked all over.

Comment

That's just my experience.
        Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
        Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

I have seen posts indicating Foscam made the Insteon model cameras.
          I did find a Foscam Users Manual that covered similar models to the Insteon cameras.
          It says 32GB largest SD Card capacity. So your 64GB is too large.
          I suspect the 16GB Stu found is correct. As they are made to the specifications from Smartlabs not a standard model.

Comment

Stupid that they do not have specs anywhere on there about the size. Anyway, I put in a 16GB card it is recognizes it now.

Comment

I can conform that a 32gb card works also.

Comment

Working...
              X