Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrading firmware questions.

I have 3 insteon cameras:
    1. 2864-226 HD Indoor purchased about 2-3 years ago.
    2. 2864-232 HD Outdoor purchased about 1 year ago.
    3. 2864-22x HD Indoor purchased yesterday.

I want to be sure they are all on the latest camera firmware, system firmware and application firmware, as well as the latest web user interface firmware.

Based on the page here:

http://www.insteon.com/support-knowl...re?rq=firmware

It indicates here are four firmware files for each device. Camera, System, Application and web user interface.

Question 1. Please correct me if I am mistaken. This is what I gleaned from the page. Are there in fact, 4 firmware files per device? If so, please let me know of their locations so I can download them. Or, regardless of how many there are, please point me in to where I can find everything I need. I have looked and have only found SOME of what I need.

Question 2. For my outdoor camera, it says the latest APPLICATION firmware is 2.11.1.12. Why does my camera show 2.14.1.10?

Question 3. How can I determine if any of my cameras are Version 4 cameras?

Question 4. The page mentions that the web user interface is updated separately, but is done in a similar fashion. Where do I get an updated web user interface?

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

ipcan versions.jpg

insteon hd cams1.jpg

insteon hd web updater.jpg
    Attached Files

BUMP... REALLY !!!!! 2 weeks later and nothing???? Why do I keep buyng insteon !!! I'm an idiot !

Comment

Did you ever learn anything here? I am trying to update an outdoor camera that works poorly.

Comment

Working...
      X