Need help configuring an Alcatel Lucent ONT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help configuring an Alcatel Lucent ONT

I am having trouble viewing my IP cameras off my network. I can launch the Insteon app and see status, but can't see the video feed. I suspect it is because my wifi router is sitting behind an Alcatel device, which doesn't have wireless. Anyone have any experience with configuring one of these? I have tried connecting directly to the device to login in, but it doesn't connect. Not sure if there is a special way to login or not.

IP devices require port forwarding to be accessible from off-site.
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Thanks. I know I need to port forward, I just can't login into this particular modem and was curious if anyone has had experience with it. Alcatel Lucent I-040G-P. Can't seem to login into it to setup the port forwarding.

Comment

I am having difficulty to config my IP camera on router. Is there any software that could be used to install and config?

Comment

Carlos, which IP camera?
          Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
          Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Working...
          X