Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homekit Enabled Devices

Hello,

Has anyone heard from Insteon on whether or not some of the currently unsupported homekit devices will eventually be supported by the homekit-enabled hub? The main devices I use on a regular basis in my Insteon home that are not on my current list are:

- I/O Linc
    - Wireless HD Camera
    - Motion Sensor

Just wondering if anyone has heard if they plan to continue to bring more of their vast device catalog online with homekit support or if the current list is all we are going to get. Would really help determine if I want to spend MORE money on replacement homekit compatible devices.

Thanks.

Insteon is usually silent until support is actually implemented.
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Originally posted by stusviews View Post
      Insteon is usually silent until support is actually implemented.

Ok. No problem. Just wasn't sure if anyone knew if there was any plan at all to bring any of these on board at some point. I doubt it, but was just wondering if anyone had heard differently.

Thanks!

Comment

The iolinc probably won't be supported since apple requires access control devices to have the chip in it.

Comment

Working...
        X