API call to v2/commands started failing last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

API call to v2/commands started failing last night

I haven't changed my code in months, but suddenly all calls to commands with the command=on (level and device_id are set too) have started failing ("Bad Request", "Invalid Command").

I have authorization, and can call api/v2/commands with get_status,device_id just fine.

Has anything changed on the back end in the past 24 hours that could explain this?
    Last edited by thegoose; 02-18-2016, 03:24 PM.

Yes!! I had trouble starting at the same time. I'm finding I cannot send any commands to an I/O Linc device. Commands to plug in modules or LED bulbs seem to work fine. I've been troubleshooting (and pulling my hair out!) for days thinking it was something on my end but I also noticed the format of the get_status reply is different as well...making me very suspicious it on the back end. I've posted 2 questions and submitted a bug report on the developers site but have not heard back yet....

​Really glad to see your post...I can save my hair...still frustrating though!
    Thank you,
    Kevin

Comment

The API now appears to have been updated. There is a separate command for I/O Linc devices that distinguishes the relay from sensor.. "get_Sensor_status" and get_relay_status"

Comment

Working...
      X