Issue with HUB 2245-222

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with HUB 2245-222

I just purchased a Insteon Hub 2245-222 Start Kti with 2 Dimmer Switches. I installed one swtich that works fine manually. I've tried installing the hub, but the LED light in the front stays red. I've tried Network and Factory Resets on the Hub, I've reset my modem and router and I've checked that the MAC address shows up in the DHCP list and an IP is assigned. After all this the LED is still red and I when I try to connect using the Android App, it says that the Hub must be on the same WIFI network as the phone which it is, but I can't see to get the app to detect the hub. Please help.

Nothing unusal that i know of. Yes, im usuing the ethernet cable provided,

Comment

ANy recommendations of seeting thta I should have? I expected this to be plug and play. Everything else on my network is working perfectly, no issues connecting so I know that its not a firewall issue becuae I disabled the firewall.

Comment

It a Belkin F9K1110, modem is D-link DSL-250B. I do have switches, but I was connecting the Hub to the Router directly. If have a solution that involes using the switch that would be prefered as I would like to place the hub where the switch currently is versus with the router.

Comment

Working...
        X