authentification fail !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

authentification fail !

After configuring my Hub with my iPhone, I tried to connect to the hub with my iPad.

The authentification fails with the iPad. The iPhone works well.

​Any explanation ?

The most common reason for authentication to fail is a typo. To double check, log out on the iPhone and log in again. Then try the iPad.
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

I did log out on the iPhone, and now I cannot log back in with the iPhone and the iPad...

​When I tried to use the "Forgot Password?" feature on the login screen, I got the "Account not found in system" message...mail

​My email adress is the same as the one used in the INSTEON contact approval request received from INSTEON.

​I am stuck !

Comment

That's likely to happen if you have more than one email address and/or use many passwords, which is not uncommon. You'll have to call tech support.
        Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
        Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Working...
        X