Insteon for Hub iOS app won't let me set X10 house/unit code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insteon for Hub iOS app won't let me set X10 house/unit code

I have an Insteon 2242-222 hub and I use it with the Insteon for Hub iOS app to control X10 devices.

When I set up the first X10 device in the app, setting the house/unit code to the correct X10 device setting of B1, the app saved it properly and the X10 device responds to the on/off commands. Great.

But it when I add additional X10 devices to the app, it does not let me save the proper house/unit code in the app. I try to save B2, for example, but discover that the app saved A1 instead. Very odd.

Any suggestions on how to make this work?

Thanks.

What's the result if you try a different house/unit code, say G5 or M11 or whatever?
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Actually, I just solved it. I needed to collapse the house code entry line after choosing the proper code, then click on "done". Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X