Hub App BETA v1.7.5 Suspected Bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hub App BETA v1.7.5 Suspected Bugs

I have been experiencing some strange things with the last two releases of the BETA app:
    1. I cannot completely delete scenes, it will remove all the devices from the scene but the scene will not go away no matter what I do
    2. On the first run of the app the scenes list is empty (as expected) but once I leave the app and go back 6 scenes are added that I did not create. I cannot remove them, but they do not have any devices or settings attached
    3. No matter how many times I change the icon for a scene, every time I leave the app and go back the icon is changed back to the power symbol
    4. If I haven't used the app for 8-10 hours and then open the app it will appear as if it is working. But as soon as I try to turn a device/scene on or off it kicks me out to the login screen and I have enter my password (even though I selected to save my login) and I have to wait for the log in process before I can turn a light on/off.

As an important note, I just did the follow for a second time in the last 2 weeks just to be completely sure that everything should be 100% functional and fresh.
    1. Deleted all devices from scenes
    2. Deleted all devices from account
    3. Deleted my account
    4. Uninstalled the app from my phone
    5. Hard reset on all INSTEON devices in my house including the HUB (received all the expected lights and tones from each device to indicate they are cleared)
    6. Installed the app on my phone
    7. Created my account
    8. Added my devices to the app/hub
    9. Created my scenes

LG G3
    Android v4.4.2
    Beta app for HUB v1.7.5

1x fstage HUB (1F:66:94) FW v5683
    2x LampLinc
    1x 6 button keypad
    1x LED Bulb
    2x Wall Switch
    Last edited by twherion1202; 04-15-2015, 08:00 PM.
    iPhone 6s iOS 9.3.2 - Insteon 1.13.1 Build 317
    LG G3 Android 5.1.1 - Insteon Stage App 1.8.9 Build 210
    LG G Pad Android 5.1.1 - Insteon Stage App 1.8.9 Build 210
    No Root, No Jailbreak, all device completely stock

Stage Hub2-V04 FW 5697
Working...
X