Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can custom engravings be ordered for Asian characters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can custom engravings be ordered for Asian characters?

If I can type in the Asian characters when ordering, can the buttons be printed with these characters?

This is a user-to-user forum. You'll have to contact SH for a definitive answer: 1-800-762-7846
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Standard English characters only unfortunately

Comment

stusviews I tried calling but it was quoted to be a 45 min wait. I can't leave a number either because I'm not in North America.

Comment

Only English characters may be used when submitting the form for custom keys. For best results use all caps and not lower cases for the phrases. Lastly, the custom keys are a different color than what comes with the OEM KPL keys. The factory keys are a shade of green where as the custom keys are a shade of grey.

Lastly, it should be noted the actual white plastic used on the OEM vs Custom keys are a different hue of white / yellow. I only mention this because if you only change out one or two keys it will be quite noticeable when the button is back lit.
          Want to make a real difference? Please cast your vote to make the PLM Pro a reality: http://forum.insteon.com/forum/main-...t/8221-plm-pro

Comment

I haven't seen custom ones with the Asian writing characters

Comment

Do you have an Asian keyboard? Is it Japanese or Chinese or something else? Have you tried filling in the text and submitting the request?
              Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
              Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Working...
              X