Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You do not have hue responding through hub2. The stringify app is reading the button press and activating the hub. The hub is not talking to hue itself.

​​​​The main buttons on all devices work because that's what stringify supports. The way you are trying to control them is not supported. Either live with the limitations or move on. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY.

Comment

[QUOTE=ttantalo;n95405]Why do we all have to be isy and homeseer users
      wtf?[/QUOTE]

Because they support the things you're trying to do.

Comment

[QUOTE=ttantalo;n95396]Im trying to stay Insteon as much as possible is that a crime?[/QUOTE]

The ISY is an insteon controller. You would still be staying insteon. Your reasoning doesn't make sense

Comment

I cant believe you guys cant try to endorse this.
          I mean lets try to advertise a simplistic approach that appeals to the masses.
          Im not trying to leave it as ohh well thats a job for isy or homeseer. Maybe Insteon will look at this and try to intigrate more with other products. It maybe more profitable in the long run.

Comment

Im done here thanks for nothing.

Comment

Just give it up. You're being a pain now. The hub is 80 dollars. You're not going to get the same capabilities as a more expensive controller. Don't buy cheap stuff and then complain when it doesn't act like a more expensive product

Comment

[QUOTE=ttantalo;n95423]Im done here thanks for nothing.[/QUOTE]

Good. It's about time

Comment

[QUOTE=ttantalo;n95420]I cant believe you guys cant try to endorse this.
                  I mean lets try to advertise a simplistic approach that appeals to the masses.
                  Im not trying to leave it as ohh well thats a job for isy or homeseer. Maybe Insteon will look at this and try to intigrate more with other products. It maybe more profitable in the long run.[/QUOTE]

There's nothing to advertise or endorse. The hub is what it is. I'm not going to buy cheap wine and then complain about how it sucks

Comment

[QUOTE=ttantalo;n95423]Im done here thanks for nothing.[/QUOTE]

And no thanks to you as well, but I doubt that you're (not "your') even close to being done here. Trolls can't resist replying ;)

Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
                    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

[QUOTE=ttantalo;n95438]

unprofessional trash[/QUOTE]

And you were right Stus

Comment

How do i delete my forum account?

Comment

Dont all respond at once

Comment

I don't know if you can. If you no longer wish to be a member, you could refrain from logging on. You could also try contacting insteon to have them remove you

Comment

It's easy. Just don't reply (if you are capable of not replying). You will soon be forgotten.
                              Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
                              Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Ok, I think this has gone on long enough. Stu is correct. Simply refrain from logging in will achieve the same thing as deleting your account.

Comment

Working...
                                X