Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it would be nice for some simple users of the hub2 to use hue lights with there setup.

Comment

[QUOTE=ttantalo;n95333]Stu your definitely not helping with your derogatory statements. [/QUOTE]

If you actually read and understood what I wrote, you'd have noticed that I ended on a complementary note ;)
      Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
      Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Maybe your right

Comment

[QUOTE=ttantalo;n95360]I think it would be nice for some simple users of the hub2 to use hue lights with there setup. [/QUOTE]

It would be nice if my wife's Mazda was as powerful as my supercharged BMW, but it's not gonna happen.

Take oberkc's advice. Don't expect a flip phone to be as powerful as a smartphone, even though it would be nice. The Insteon Hub is quite limited in it's abilities, that's what keeps the price low.

If the Hub doesn't do what you want due to it's inherent limitation, the use and/or purchase something that does. That would really be nice ;)
          Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.

Comment

Hello people i said hue can be controlled

Comment

Lets focus please

Comment

I can do that with my spyglass.

Comment

By the way stu ,derogatory fits your intentions .

Comment

Ok I get it, theres abunch of babies here.
                    Time to join a real forum
                    Administration hope your reading this!

Comment

Now you're just trolling. You claim you have a system (homeseer) that works yet refuse to use it. Instead of complaining either use your system that works or deal with the short comings of the hub

Comment

Im trying to stay Insteon as much as possible is that a crime?

Comment

[QUOTE=ttantalo;n95375]Hello people i said hue can be controlled[/QUOTE]

You were answered and the answer is no. Stop asking the same questions when you know the answer.

Comment

Besides ive mentioned several times i have hue responding through hub 2. Why do you refuse to talk about this simple fact.

Comment

Why do we all have to be isy and homeseer users
                              wtf?

Comment

Ok im going to the hub forum because asking questions here is pointless .

Comment

Working...
                                X