Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too much information

Comment

[quote=beelocks;n96710]sometimes, when i'm too lazy to look for myself, i like to ask the same question in a variety of ways until someone gives me the answer i want instead of something factual.[/quote]

lmao . . .
      Want to make a real difference? Please cast your vote to make the PLM Pro a reality: http://forum.insteon.com/forum/main-...t/8221-plm-pro

Comment

[QUOTE=TFitzpatri8;n96653]How much is an entry-level iPad these days? As inexpensive as they’ve become, it isn’t that expensive to just mount that to the wall with industrial Velcro and leave it running the existing Insteon Hub app in kiosk mode.[/QUOTE]
        One on each floor!! nice dude !! yep , wish insteon would do this as a package deal , just sayin !

Comment

You still can do this yourself w/o insteon. Even if they offered it as a package deal, you would end up paying more and having to do the work yourself anyway.

Comment

[QUOTE=Beelocks;n96710]Sometimes, when I'm too lazy to look for myself, I like to ask the same question in a variety of ways until someone gives me the answer I want instead of something factual.[/QUOTE]

Are you mentally unstable ?

Comment

[QUOTE=EVIL Teken;n97052]

lmao . . .[/QUOTE]

You too ? LMAO!

Comment

beelocks and evil could play nice instead of being some kind of pab

Comment

[QUOTE=ttantalo;n99810]

Are you mentally unstable ?[/QUOTE]

Please use the following words in a coherent sentence...
                  Pot
                  Kettle
                  Black.

You have a proven track record of asking a question and when you don't get the answer you want, you find a new and exciting way to ask the same question. When that fails you have a tendency to fall into abuse mode.
                  Personally, I much prefer to go straight for the abuse as it saves a great deal of time and effort.

Comment

[QUOTE=Beelocks;n99834]

Please use the following words in a coherent sentence...
                    Pot
                    Kettle
                    Black.

You have a proven track record of asking a question and when you don't get the answer you want, you find a new and exciting way to ask the same question. When that fails you have a tendency to fall into abuse mode.
                    Personally, I much prefer to go straight for the abuse as it saves a great deal of time and effort.[/QUOTE]

you have an abuse mode as well

Comment

I feel bad for yelling at Stusviews. He had a great sense of humor.

Comment

Working...
                      X