Hub connection problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hub connection problems

2245-222 Hub will not connect using my AirPort Extreme when trying to connect through my phone on a new install of Insteon app, Hub not found. I checked all connections. Used connect.insteon at 10.0.1.26.25105/ and it finds it. The app Fing, on my phone, finds it on my network. The insteon app won't. I have reset, unplugged, changed circuits, removed apps and reinstalled, run the diagnostics on the hub, reset hub, reset the AirPort Extreme. I am of the opinion, the only thing l haven't done is to throw this thing in the trash and walk away. Unless someone has another suggestion, that is my next move.

I just opened a new topic with this same issue. I believe our problems began at around the same time. My LED on the hub is red. Is yours green? I can find it on the network, the port 25105 responds to telnet, and I can see it using the web app, same as you... however, I can't even get the app on the phone to login... just spins forever and times out... I have a sneaky suspicion that the Airport is to blame, but I can't figure out what changed...

Comment

Who is your ISP provider? See topic below that might address your issue:

I heard feedback that the CableONE DNS servers were blocking automation for Insteon and Wink. If you change the DNS server in your router to something else it will reconnect. I use 8.8.8.8 (google)

Insteon support has been talking with CableOne for a week or so regarding this and should be close to a resolution.

Comment

Working...
      X